Printing a Cultural Data Profile Survey is a simple process but well hidden within the DataArts Platform. All CDP Surveys (In-Progress or Complete) can be printed or downloaded.
Please note that printed CDP Surveys can be upwards of 40 or more pages long if printing on paper.
Follow these steps to print your Cultural Data Profile Survey:
- Log in to your account (da.culturaldata/org)
- At the top left you will see your 3 most recently edited Cultural Data Profile Surveys. Select "View all your Surveys" below this list, or select "Surveys" just below the the black bar that goes across your screen
- A full listing of all your organization's Cultural Data Profile Surveys will appear with an "Actions" drop down box on the right hand side of each fiscal year listed.
- Select the "Actions" drop down for the fiscal year you would like to print and select "Print"
- A new internet browser tab will open with a HTML view of your Cultural Data Profile Survey and an orange print button at the top right hand side.
- Select the orange "Print" button and choose how/where you would like to have it printed
- If you have a PDF writer program on your computer you can print it to that and store it as a pdf and save some paper.