Welcome to the DataArts Platform! Whether you are logging in to the DataArts Platform for the first time since we changed systems (in July 2016) or you have logged in to our new system before but need help getting back in, this article will help you out!
If you need to create a new individual account click here
To gain access to an existing account, you will only need to reset your password. Follow these steps:
- Go to da.culturaldata.org
- Select "Need login help?"
- Select "We can reset your password"
- Enter the email address you believe is most likely to be associated with your account. This is likely to the email address for the primary contact on our old system, or an address where you receive DataArts emails
- Select "Send" after you have entered an email address
- If there is an account associated with the email address entered, a password reset link will be sent.
- Retrieve your email and select the “Activate my Account” link
If you don’t receive an email please first check your junk and spam email folders. If no email is found, you may need to speak with your IT team to retrieve or unblock our emails. You can also contact our Support Center for assistance at 877-707-DATA or email@example.com.