If you are ready to begin and would like to create a DataArts Individual User Account for yourself follow these steps:
- Go to da.culturaldata.org
- On the lower right-hand side of the page, select "Create a new account” and follow the prompts. Be sure to use an email address you use often and that you would like to use every time you log in.
- Once you select “Submit," a pop-up notification will appear indicating that an email has been sent to the address you provided
- Retrieve your email and select the “Activate my Account” link. If you don’t receive an email please first check your junk and spam email folders. If no email is found you may need to speak with your IT team to retrieve or unblock our emails, you can also contact our Support Center for assistance.
- Log in with your credentials
Congratulations! You will now have a DataArts User Account. As a new user you will not yet be tied to any organizations. Your next steps will be to "Join an Organization".
See also: Join an Organization
or Add a User to my Organization