(audited/reviewed CDP Surveys)Assets, Liabilities, and Net Assets Balance Sheet NarrativeBalance Sheet Audit Totals
(audited/reviewed CDP Surveys)
Support Center Tips:
- Triple check your audit totals
- These totals drive the error check on the data entered in this section.
Customization: This section appears if you have answered Yes to "Audit for FY" in survey settings.
Required Fields: This section is required if you are Audited or Reviewed
Assets, Liabilities, and Net Assets
Support Center Tips:
- Current Assets Not Included Above examples: Prepaid Expenses
- If you have an interfund entry or a "due to/(due from)" entry in your balance sheet or Statement of Financial Position, those entries will go in Non-Current Assets Not Included Above & Long-Term/Non-Current Liabilities Not Included Above
- If you select expenses less than $50k in survey settings, you will not see a balance sheet
- The restricted column is controlled by survey settings
- If you are Unaudited, you will see an aggregated (no restricted column)
- The balance sheet is optional for unaudited organizations
- Fixed Assets - (Net of Accumulated Depreciation): If you enter data, you must complete the Fixed Assets - Details breakout question
- Gross Fixed Assets: If you entered data in Fixed Assets - Net, you must complete this as well
- Accumulated Depreciation: If you entered data in Fixed Assets - Net, you must complete this as well
- Line of Credit - Limit: This is required, but you can enter zero. Do not include credit card limits.
- Fixed Asset - Detail
- Accumulated Depreciation is always entered as a negative number
- If you entered data in the Fixed Assets (Net of Accumulated Depreciation) line, you must complete this section.
- This breakout is not included in your total net assets at the bottom of the section
Balance Sheet Narrative
Support Center Tips
- These are brief narrative fields that appear at the end of the Revenue, Expenses, Balance Sheet, and Program Activity & Audiences sections
- We want to clarify that each narrative section is optional, but if you do add information to them, the narrative will appear in your report to all funders
- They will appear for each year in funder reports
- They have a text limit of 500 characters
- The narrative fields are really intended as annotations and explanations of the data in your report
- They are not intended to replace any additional narrative portions of your grant
- We encourage uses to stay focused on explanations of the data in these fields
- Customization: This section is on all CDP surveys and will appear on any funder report that is run with this CDP survey included.
Required Fields: None. This section is optional.